Saturday, April 8, 2017

WEEKEND SHOPPING DEALS


We are on our way home from Mexico today but I wanted to get this post up for you girls so I am writing from the beach to share some wicked deals that are happening online this weekend.

My new favourite black jeans are currently 25% off with code PRIVATE25.  You will be seeing a lot of these in c coming posts because they are the exact same material as my favourite dark blue denim--so stretchy, comfortable, yet thick enough to feel sucked in.





This faux leather blazer is finally on sale!  Runs tts (I'm a medium) and is very comfortable; great for date night, the office or just casual with denim.


Switch up your office pants with these chic belted joggers.




This top is super similar to mine above & on sale.

Also love this cute fabric & crochet cover up.




My Stan Smith sneaks are on sale.

Cute black carry-all under $50.

These dark denim skinnies under $35 look cute.


Hope you girls have a great weekend! xo 


SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig