Wednesday, April 19, 2017

OLIVE GREEN ADIDAS TUBULAR SNEAKERS


Okay, I think I'm turning over a new leaf here, I've jumped aboard the chic trainers wagon and I don't want to get off!  When I ordered these olive green sneaks, it actually took everything in my power not to order them in the light grey as well!

I'm a big fan of high tops in the gym, cool looking sneakers like Supras (a fave pair seen on me here) and my Nike Blazers are my jam.  They stay put while lifting weights, but also add a little edge to your look.  That said, I'm feeling a big pull towards futuristic looking trainers and was reluctant at first, but now I'm fully on board.





I love the knitted fabric to these, they breathe well and are super comfy.  Here are a few more pairs of trainers I'm eyeing lately:





O U T F I T  D E T A I L S  :  CROPPED HOODIE  |  LEGGINGS  |  SNEAKERS  |  GUCCI SUNGLASSES -- OLD (SIMILAR, BUDGET FRIENDLY)

I ordered these sneakers through SSENSE, which I was pleasantly surprised to find out are Canadian--which meant super fast shipping, no duty and free returns.  I'm pretty sure they offer that to Americans as well, so definitely worth looking into.

When I ordered them, if you saw on Snapchat a couple months back, I ordered my regular size 10, plus a 9 because reviews said they run big.  I did end up keeping the size down (9) because I was swimming in my regular size!  If you have wide feet, these are definitely going to be great on you as well, there is plenty of space, and the cushion is very comfortable.  I've worn them for travel, hanging out + to the gym several times.

The rest of the look is easy; my absolute favourite leggings for working out, I love the high waist and the slightly thicker fabric that makes you feel sucked in.  I own this style in several colours and they are my go-to for the gym, which means if you've seen any gym selfies, these are likely what I'm wearing.  When they came out with the olive colour, I snatched them up immediately as I don't think they will last very long.

Hope you girls are having a great day!


SHOP THE POST




Photography by Lisa Provençal.


SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig