Sunday, March 19, 2017

WEEKEND SHOPPING DEALS


Happy Sunday ladies!  I've spent all late afternoon and evening cleaning and doing laundry and now Marco is rushing me to get to the couch for some Walking Dead but I wanted to get this post up for you, as promised.

Also, I tried on all the Shopbop items from my order and that post will be up on Tuesday, and I'll be sharing how everything fits, the sizes I purchased and my favourites.

My fringe boots above have just been restocked in the grey (finally!) but also come in a pretty conga colour too.  I debated between the colours and think both are equally beautiful.






My new fave black distressed denim (ended up with the 'legging' version).

These flat espadrilles are so comfy!

Planning some travel?  I just snagged this gorgeous carry-on.




A lot of you girls have been asking about these look-alike Celine flat top sunglasses.  They are super similar to the real deal, but under $15.  I have a pretty wide face and they just work.

Such a cute romper for vacation & with a denim jacket for cool summer nights,




My camo pants are old but loving this similar pair on sale.

Love this pretty top for girls night out.  Size up, I find the brand runs on the small side.

Dynamite is having up to 25% off till Monday at 11am EST.  Love this tie sleeve top.

Love this simple peplum tank.


See you tomorrow for the weekend recap! xo



SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig