Monday, March 27, 2017

WEEKEND RECAP: IPHONE SNAPS


Happy Monday ladies!  I'm so excited about the new blog layout, it's got me all amped for the week to begin--which is rare, I'm definitely a lover of the weekends!

In case you missed, but are seeing it now, there's a full post about the new blog re-design, how to navigate it and the cool features.  I hope you love it as much as I do and find it easier to read and find things, but also beautiful to look at.  I'm still tweaking a few things, and open to suggestions.

With that, how was your weekend?  On Friday night, I hit the gym after work and then went home to relax for the evening.  We ordered food and watched a movie, I can't even remember which one, and passed out early.


SHOP THE POST






SWEATSHIRT  |  LEGGINGS  |  CIRCA SNEAKERS -- OLD (SIMILAR)

On Saturday morning, Marco and I hit the gym, grabbed protein shakes and coffee, and made our way over to one of our favourite home stores, Mobilia.  

As you know, we've been house hunting for a year, kind of stopped back in the fall, and picked it back up again at the beginning of the year.  We are hoping to move in the coming months, so we thought we would do some window shopping.




I seriously love everything in this store--there are tons of different styles and vibes, and both above aren't exactly how I'd choose to decorate, but I can still appreciate them as a whole, and love various pieces individually.  We don't have many furniture stores in Ottawa that offer modern and contemporary decor so it's always refreshing walking through Mobilia.

That evening, we went out for sushi and seriously, we were both so hungry that we just dove into the food when it arrived, I didn't snap and photos.  I wore these jeans, and you guessed it, this favourite top in black.  Pretty classic, Amanda, ha.




I told Marco on Saturday night I wasn't going to go to the gym on Sunday, I wanted to dedicate the day to getting things done.  I love working on my blog, but after a long week at work, the weekend is calling and sometimes it's hard to say no to going out and having fun, versus being productive and hustling.  I ended up staying up till 4am (ermagerd!) to finalize the new site, so needless to say, I didn't get a ton of sleep.

I spent the morning and afternoon working on the blog re-design post, and photographing all the items for my upcoming packing post!  The last packing post I did was my What to Pack for Vegas in a Carry-On, which has been pinned over 9000 times!  I've referred to it myself in the past, so am hoping to create something as equally helpful with this one.




Hope you girls had a great weekend!  Please let me know any feedback on the new site in the comments below, if you'd like, I would love to hear from you.



SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig