Friday, March 3, 2017

FRIDAY FINDS


CAMERA  |  MARC JACOBS WALLET -- OLD (SIMILAR, LOVE THIS)  |  IPAD CASE / CLUTCH -- HANDMADE

Happy Friday!  I am so happy the weekend is here, but that's pretty typical on my end.  We are heading to Tremblant this weekend to ski for the first time since our trip to Whistler.  I'm about ready for summer at this point, but we still have a few more ski trips left to round out the year (and make the best of the additional snow we got yesterday--gah).

Come back tomorrow, I'm sharing the exact pieces I'm buying from the Shopbop sale as it will be the last day.  Hope you have a great weekend!



Just bought this swimsuit for our vacation.


RedBull Crashed Ice is happening in Ottawa tonight!


One of my fave workout tops -- on sale.

What people actually eat for lunch.




INSTAGRAM  |  YOUTUBE  |  TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK  |  PINTEREST  |  SNAPCHAT

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig