Sunday, February 19, 2017

WEEKEND SHOPPING DEALS



Happy Sunday ladies!  Today I'm feeling totally lazy, but did spend two hours cleaning the condo this morning--still more to do, laundry to get to, and my desk is a bit of a disaster, but taking a little break to share some amazing deals happening around the web.

First up, my sneakers are not budget friendly, but I do like to mention when they go on sale and right now the peach/nude colour is marked down!  They run true to size and are fairly flat inside, but so comfortable.

Speaking of sneakers, just snagged these (size down a full size).






I cannot share my love enough for these long sleeve tops, which are now on sale in all 10 colours!  I have four colours and wear them constantly.  I probably sound like a broken record, but they are super comfortable and easy to throw on and go.  Size down because they run a little big.  More sizes on sale here & here.





I'm dying to pull my fave camo jacket out again this spring + it's on sale here.  

Love these espadrilles in the nude colour.

Dreaming of vacation with this flowy maxi skirt.





This drapey faux leather jacket is now on sale (I'm wearing a medium).

Banana Republic is doing 40% off the entire site; love this bell sleeve military jacket & this chiffon cami.




My coat is on sale in the black/grey colour.

Bloomingdales is having 20% off everything with code NEWARRIVALS.  

This shorter version of my coat is included, and so is my favourite parka.

Also, my suede moto jacket in dark grey is part of the sale too!





Nordstrom is having their winter sale, the cozy knit sweater above is 40% off.

This is a great budget-friendly carry-all tote (bonus, it's reversible).

Love this ombré iPhone case.

I've heard great things about this long sleeve tee, which would be awesome for layering (under $11).

Love a good lace up heel, these are super cute for spring.

I've been eyeing these shoes for months, and found more sizes here.

 This cut-out swimsuit is killer!





The most perfect, dark denim flares on sale.

And finally, totally random but if you're looking for new pillows & duvets, The Bay is having a huge sale right now.


Have a great rest of your weekend or long weekend if you're in the US!



SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig