Sunday, February 12, 2017

WEEKEND SHOPPING DEALS


SWEATER -- ON SALE!

Happy Sunday!  I am up super early writing this post because I could not sleep.  We had an extra busy day on Saturday, out shopping and just roaming around town, and by the time we got home just after 7pm, we were both beat.  I ended up lying down in bed around 8pm and passed out till 2am!  

From there, I woke up and could not fall back asleep.  I tried everything; YouTube, Pinterest, my eye mask... nothing worked, all the while Marco snoozed peacefully beside me.  I'm usually a good sleeper, so this is totally out of the ordinary.  I can only think of one time last Summer where I woke up around 4am and was up for the day.  I'm always such a night owl and love to sleep in, so can imagine there will be a little siesta in my future today!

Enough rambling, today I'm sharing some of my favourite pieces that have been marked down, plus a couple items I've recently scooped up and things I'm eyeing!


SHOP THE POST









I wore my bar sunglasses non-stop last year (a Winners find in Toronto) but found an almost identical pair here for under $15.  Bonus, they come in a mirrored silver too!

Also, the distressed jeans I'm wearing above are now under $30.





My sweater is sold out but this one is super similar + an additional 40% off!


Speaking of, NastyGal is having a huge site wide sale, here are some faves:

Love this subtle bell sleeve duster cardigan.

This cut out sweater is gorgeous for date night or girls night out.

Cute, casual side slit sweater.

And lastly, for the girl that's always wanted to feel like Rihanna.





My Vince heels are on sale in the beautiful cognac colour.

Speaking of shoes, I just scooped up these trainers.

You girls know I'm such a high-tops fan, and I'm loving these in red & the same in grey.





My long floral cardigan is now on sale for $25.

My OTK boots aren't super budget friendly to begin with, but they are now that they're on sale!

My clutch is vintage & I found the exact one here.





These long sleeve thermals are my fave & this colour is on sale now.  I totally want it in the mint colour.

My faux leather jacket is on sale as well.

If you're looking for booties, these are cute, over 70% off & under $75.





My bell sleeve sweater sold out since I posted it, but I found another place to buy on sale here.

Also loving this playsuit for an upcoming vacation.





And finally, when your new sweater you paid full price goes on sale for half price, and then drops again to $18!  Also comes in a stone blue colour.


Hope you girls have a great Sunday!  xo


SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig