Thursday, February 16, 2017

EASY SWEATER & DENIM COMBO


O U T F I T  D E T A I L S  :  SWEATER -- NOW UNDER $20! (ALSO IN BLUE)  |  DISTRESSED DENIM  |  OVER THE KNEE BOOTS  |  BAG (BUDGET FRIENDLY OPTION)  |  F21 CHOKERS (SIMILAR BAR & O-RING)

Hi ladies, today's look is an easy throw-on-and-go look, that looks way more pulled together than it actually is.  This winter, I have been all about sweaters and skinny jeans, then switching things up between an ankle bootie or an over the knee boot.  Throw on a choker and you're stylish and on trend--simple.


SHOP THE POST









I am in love with this sweater!  Tan/nudes aren't usually colours I can pull off, since I'm quite fair, but when I get a good self tan going, I'm all in.  I wish this sweater came in more colours, because I totally would have scooped it up as well--I'm looking at you grey, olive & black.

For the fit, I find Dynamite runs a little smaller than other places, I'm often a medium but here I'm wearing the large.  I love the asymmetrical hemline and of course the bell sleeves, and I'm always a sucker for anything boatneck.  It's not oversized, but doesn't hug the body either--ie. you can eat, breathe and feel comfortable.



Photography by Lisa Provençal.


SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig