Sunday, December 11, 2016

WEEKEND SHOPPING DEALS



Happy Sunday ladies!  Just wanted to jump on and share a few awesome deals happening around the web--we are in full recovery mode today after a huge party last night for Marco's 35th (more on that tomorrow in the Weekend Snaps).

My white lace bodysuit is still available, but running low in sizes.  It's obviously very sheer so I actually paired this bodysuit underneath for more coverage.


SHOP MY LOOK










You girls know I love this jacket, and I lived in it this Fall, and it's now on sale!  It's a great throw-on-and-go jacket, I also love it in the plain olive colour.





I went out with the girls for dinner and my bestie insisted we snap photos with this tree--as it turns out, it ended up being featured on MTL Blog, so cool!

Anyway, I've talked about this parka before, I scooped it up last year near the end of winter and am so glad I finally invested in a really warm jacket (I was going on six years with my Aritzia TNA one).  It's super warm and I personally love the black fur on the hood, which is a little different than the brown fur we normally see.  Another detail I love?  The gold hardware!  

My exact jacket is now on sale for 50% off and I would say Mackage runs true to size (I'm a medium in the two jackets I own). 





OMG I'm obsessed with this sweater!  I just ordered it and it arrived within a day, and it's so cozy.  The back and bell sleeves are the best part, but it's so drapey and comfy while still looking chic.  It's kind of an oatmeal colour, flecked with light pink and green (which doesn't show in the photos whatsoever), and also comes in an olive green.






I shared this look on Insta last week and the full post will be up this week.  My wrap top is now under $25 (!) and really pretty.  This is the same top I wore with the sequin skirt.  I'm wearing a size large, so I'd say size up as it runs small.

I also just scooped up this twist back sweater, this bell sleeve hoodie & this cute snug-fitting style. Can't wait to get them!




LONG SLEEVE THERMAL TOP (MORE SIZES HEREUSE CODE SALE FOR 20% OFF)

One of my favourite tops just went on sale--finally!  I already had green, but had been eyeing the ivory colour so scooped that up.   These make such a great layering piece or are awesome on their own.  

I know they are a little pricey for a long sleeve tee, but the way they fit, the draping, everything is so good about them!  I legit wear mine more than anything else in my closet on the weekends, so I've definitely gotten my money's worth.

I wear a size small, for size reference, and per usual, Free People tends to run a little big so I would size down.

Also just ordered this sweater in the olive colour (use code SALE for an additional 20% off).




And finally, my OTK boots I snagged during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale back in the Summer are finally on sale!  These are slim through the leg and ankle so I find they have a nice, snug fit.



SaveSaveSaveSave
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig