Thursday, December 15, 2016

SHOPBOP HOLIDAY SALE + MY PICKS



Shopbop is having another awesome three day sale, this time on designer merchandise that is on sale--they're giving an additional 30% off; use code EXTRA30.  Friday is the last day of the sale so now is your chance to stock up.

That said, I'm sharing my faves, per usual.  I feel like I've been doing a plenty of shopping posts lately, but what can I say, the holiday season has me in the spirit of giving... and maybe following the rule of, 'One for you... one for me'  #treatyoself  

Also, not only would any of these pieces be awesome additions to your closet, they would make great gifts for Mom, sister, or best gal pals.










And I of course, shoes!  I'm a sucker for shoes, and clearly neutrals are my fave.  There are so many great deals to be had and I love giving shoes as a gift too.  Lace up flats are a fave of mine, I have a few pairs in various colours (two in nude!), and you can never go wrong with a single-sole ankle strap heel.  Lastly, I'm dying over these fringe booties--they are a bit of a splurge, but guaranteed you'll wear them for years to come.








SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig