Monday, November 28, 2016

CYBER MONDAY DEALS



Happy Cyber Monday!  Hope you had a great (long) weekend--did you do some damage on Black Friday?  The sales are so good this year, and lots of sales ended last night, but many continued and there are even more today!  

The jacket I'm wearing above is now 50% off & a lot of you girls were asking about my clutch, which isn't on sale, but is handmade and doubles as a carrying case for an iPad mini--what I had initially purchased it for. 

Below you will find a big round up of great deals happening today + what I have my eye on--I have kind of been waiting for today to pull the trigger on pretty much everything!  Eek!  Happy shopping.



AG Jeans  |  30% off everything, use code BF16.  Love these waxed pants, these look so comfy & a great denim jacket in grey.

All Saints  |  30% off everything, use code CYBER.  I love this drapey wool coat & this is an amazing, moto leather jacket.

ASOS  |  30% off everything, use code THANKFUL30.  These burgundy OTK boots are amazing & this is the perfect red holiday dress (under $50!).

Banana Republic  |  50% off the entire site.   Love this kimono coat & this pretty, metallic pouch.

Current / Elliott  |  25% off the entire site, use code THANKS.  I recently purchased this tank and love it.

Dynamite  |  40% off entire site as of 7am, but discount drops as day goes on.  I want this bralette, have this pretty peplum blouse and love it & this pretty pouch would be a perfect Secret Santa gift (under $20).

Forever 21  |  21% off new arrivals, use code CYBER21.  Love this flowy open-shoulder top, this striped combo dress, this sexy cowl-neck mini dress & these block heels are a great Steve Madden dupe.

H&M  |  Up to 30% off.  An amazing, metallic cami (also in black), a chic red sequin skirt (also in gold) & love this show stopping top with distressed denim or black skinnies.

J.Crew  |  40% off entire site, use code MONDAYBuying this for myself.

Misguided  |  50% off everything, use code YESYESYES.  Great off the shoulder holiday dress, cute phone case & I love this take on another off the shoulder style #differentandchic  

Nastygal  |  30% off all markdowns.  Pretty double-buckle belt & an easy LBD.  Sidenote: not on sale, but wish they were!

Nordstrom  |  Storewide sale with various markdowns.   Stocking stuffer ideas: Beauty gift bags with 80+ gifts with purchase.

Saks Off Fifth  |  Up to 85% off.

Shopbop  |  Up to 25% off ends today.  In my cart: these distressed jeans, this distressed tee & these nude flip flops.  See all my picks here.

Shoptiques  |  Up to 20% off.  My favourite Free People long sleeve thermal & love this pretty top with some wide leg trousers for a holiday party.

SSENSE  |  Up to 50% off designer items.  My Proenza Schouler PS11 bag (in the tiny version) & my Golden Goose sneakers are both part of the sale.



SHOP MY LOOK





SaveSave
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig