Tuesday, October 18, 2016

SUEDE MOTO JACKET WITH A BLANKET SCARF


O U T F I T  D E T A I L S  :  SUEDE MOTO JACKET  |  BLANKET SCARF (SIMILAR)  |  TANK  |  CHOKER  |  DISTRESSED DENIM (BUDGET FRIENDLY)  |  ALDO BOOTS -- OLD (SIMILAR, SIMILAR, WANT THESE)

Hi ladies, happy Tuesday!  How is your week going?  I'm fighting some serious post-vacation blues, and while I'm happy to be home, settling back into reality is hard.  That said, I think having several days to get back to normalcy before working again has been helpful for the jet lag--they say a day per hour difference and it certainly hasn't taken me six days to adjust (unlike last time!).  Still, I'm not making any plans for this week because I need some serious down time during the evenings.

This jacket has been getting a ton of play lately, I brought it with me on our trip, and it was the perfect balance between edgy and warm when I needed it to be.  It's now available in a few other colours, too, so if taupe isn't your jam, you can find one that is.  Definitely a great investment piece for the wardrobe that you will wear for years to come.


SHOP MY LOOK






My boots are old, but I love this style--scuffed up, with a wooden heel and somewhat casual.  These are my go-to for fall so you definitely need a boot like this in your closet for weekend and evening.






Photography by Lisa Provençal.



SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig