Friday, October 28, 2016

DRAPEY SWEATER VEST FOR WARM FALL DAYS


O U T F I T  D E T A I L S  :  DRAPEY VEST (ALSO IN DARK GREY & TAN)  |  TANK  CHOKER  |  DARK DENIM  |  ZARA HEELS -- OLD (SIMILAR)  |  BAG (BUDGET FRIENDLY)  |  FUR POM

Happy Friday ladies, woohoo!  So excited for the weekend and to sleep in tomorrow.  This outfit is really fitting for this weather, considering we got snow last night!  While the dusting of the white stuff is kind of exciting, I'm hearing it's supposed to melt by the weekend and I can't say I'm mad.

What are your plans for the weekend?  Tonight I'm helping my bestie with some back-to-work clothing shopping #fun and tomorrow we are heading to a Halloween party.  We've done some fun costumes in the past, last year I was a mermaid, and the year before, Marco and I were mimes... and this year is still up in the air!  Eek!  It's going to be a bit of a scramble to pull something together but I'll share what I ended up going as on Monday.

Have a great weekend!

SHOP MY LOOK









Photography by Lisa Provençal.




SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig