Friday, September 30, 2016

FRIDAY FINDS


JACKET  |  DENIM (MY FAVE!)  |  BOOTIES

Happy Friday ladies, we made it!  My week was long and stressful, but very excited for the weekend because tomorrow we are headed to Italy!  We booked our trip about a month ago and had always planned to go somewhere different, but kept coming back to how much we loved Italy last time.   

I will be bringing my laptop with me and posting while we are away, and of course keeping up on Instagram & Facebook.  Can't wait to explore and bring you along with!  Hope you have a great weekend!


Just picked up these black skinnies for my trip.

Trying out a new dry shampoo.


Love this bell sleeve sweater (and so affordable!).


My DIY mermaid costume was featured on Seventeen magazine's website!


Pretty scarf for fall.


SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig