Tuesday, April 26, 2016

MAXI COVER UP & PANAMA HAT


O U T F I T  D E E T S :  PANAMA HAT (SIMILAR)  |  MAXI DRESS  |  BIKINI TOP  |  CHOKER (TIED IN THE BACK)  |  FLIP FLOPS  |  VINTAGE BEACH TOTE (SIMILAR, SIMILAR, LOVE THIS)

Before heading to Mexico, I spent a full evening shopping for a few new items.  I wanted to bring some new pieces with me to wear on our trip and I left almost empty handed--almost as if when you're ready to treat yo' self, you find nothing!  However, I did find this maxi dress and did a little dance when it was long enough.  

I paired the dress over my suit one day but it would be really pretty for evening with a wide bandeau underneath in white, yellow or mint.  I also love how this choker looks wrapped around multiple times and tied in the back--another great way to wear one of Spring's trends I'm loving.







This hat is from Dollarama last Summer--seriously--and I know I'm going to wear it a ton this year.  While out looking for a few new items, I found another cute one at Zara, but it was so similar it seemed silly to spend $40 on a hat for vacation that could potentially get ruined when I had this trusty one.  I'm not sure if they still carry these, but it's worth a look.  It gets tons of compliments despite being so inexpensive.




The beach tote is special, it belonged to my Grandmother and I inherited it when she passed away.  It's traveled with me several times and I'm a little sad that the inside has started to come apart.  Then again, I think she'd be happy to see it's well loved.



SHOP THE LOOK


SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig