Monday, April 25, 2016

How to Use Snapchat | A Quick Video Tutorial



Hi ladies!  I'm back from a sunny week in Mexico and if you follow along on Snapchat (I'm acoest1984), you've already seen a ton of my week, and I'll be back tomorrow with some photos of our trip and a follow up post with the outfits and details.

Today, I'm sharing a new video on how to use Snapchat.  I know a ton of my friends are using it, but there are still so many people who don't know what it does or how it works.  Snapchat is great for real life stuff--it's beyond the pretty filters of Instagram, it's not curated and it's regular ol' life.  I share outfits, what I'm eating, outings with Marco and of course my fave, the cat-selfie (see it after the jump).

Hope you find this quick video helpful if you're new to Snap and please leave your user name in the comments so I can follow you!

Watch the video after the jump...





A sneak peek at some silly Snap moments you may have seen...




Happy Snapping!

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig