Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Green Sequin Mini Dress for New Years Eve


O U T F I T  D E E T S :  SEQUIN DRESS (SIMILAR GOLD, GREEN & ROSE GOLD)  |  REPORT SIGNATURE HEELS -- OLD (SPLURGE, BUDGET FRIENDLY)  |  EAR CUFF  |  BANGLES

I wanted to share one more look for New Years Eve because I got this dress for Christmas from my parents after my Mom saw it on my Black Friday post, again #wishlistFTW

Sequins are a natural choice for New Years Eve but I love that this dress is in a totally unexpected colour.  I am a huge fan of sequin dresses, or anything for that matter, and especially love how this one has sleeves.  Since it's on the short side, I paired mine with a nude fishnet tight, but opaque black tights with a black shoe or bootie would work, as would bare legs if you're in a slightly warmer climate.







I'm not a huge fan of big earrings, I tend towards necklaces, but I'm loving the ear cuff and climber trends we are seeing.  Mine is not available online, but I picked it up a couple months ago at Le Chateau, so it could very well still be available.

I love how the statement earring adds something special to the outfit without competing with the flashy dress.  On the other ear I am wearing a small post stud to keep it simple.




If you do go with a sequin anything, let the garment do the talking by keeping your jewellery minimal.  I wouldn't go fully without, but dainty bangles & the ear climber speak volumes without overdoing it.




SEQUIN DRESSES UNDER $150
 


EAR CLIMBERS UNDER $25




SHARE:

1 comment

Unknown said...


Thanks for this precious information i really appropriate it.

ear cuff jewelry

Blogger Template Created by pipdig