Tuesday, June 3, 2014

What I Packed for Vegas

Outfit deets (L to R ):
1.  Urban Planet romper (tucked into shorts), Bench shorts & Target bralette.
2. H&M tank, Sirens skort & Winners bralette.
3. Urban Planet romper, Only denim vest & Winners bralette.

While packing for Vegas I was mainly focussing on casual-ish day outfits that would work in extreme heat and pair easily with the gladiator sandals I brought.  I also didn't want anything too tight, clingy and figured sleeveless would be best.

Sure enough, it's a sorcher here and I'm glad I packed these fairly minimalistic outfits.  Additionally, I paired the majority of my outfits with bralettes instead of bras for comfort and breathability (and I'm kind of loving that look right now too).  Plus, since a lot of the outfits are somewhat revealing, in a casual way, it's a sweet way to pretty up any outfit with a peek showing.  

As I'm here for six days and five nights, I packed six day outfits, four evening outfits, two bikinis, four pairs of shoes and gym clothes (not shown).

I'll be sharing photos wearing these outfits so keep up on my Instagram if you'd like to see (I'm acoest1984).

Shoes (clockwise from top left):
Nike, Diba, Liliana & Zara

Bikinis (clockwise from top left):
American Eagle, Dynamite, Victoria's Secret, Ardene, Victoria's Secret

Outfit deets (L to R):
1. F21 tank, American Eagle skirt & Winners black racer-back bralette (not shown).
2. Sirens dress & Expressions by The Bay necklace.
3. Ardene tee & Sirens skort.

Night outfits (L to R):
1. Dynamite dress (new!).
2. Poetry Clothing top & Sirens skort.
3. Dynamite dress (new!).
4. Zara top (new!) & Urban Planet lace shorts.

SHARE:

4 comments

Anonymous said...

I've now found the way I'm going to pack! Such a smart idea putting outfits together, I usually just grab everythhing I think I may wear! Love all the outfits you brought, love that tribal skirt from A.E!

Unknown said...

I love going to Vegas and try to go there a couple times a year and the clothes you packed are perfect! I also wanted to let you know that I am new to blogging but I have been reading your blog for awhile now. I was nominated for 2 awards and have nominated you for the most inspiring award because I have enjoyed your blog and inspired me to ultimately start my own. Thank you!
http://myrealpretendblog.wordpress.com/

Ashley said...

Great packing post! I leave for Vegas on Monday...and yes, comfort and breathability are KEY! :) it is SO hot there. Peices that you can turn from day to night are also crucial! Have a blast :) BTW just found your blog and love it!
xoxox

Anonymous said...

That's so nice of you, good luck to both of you! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig