Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012 Recap

As with the past two years, I've done outfit recaps of the previous year.  The first half of 2012 was not ideal, to say the least, but the second half of this year has been pretty freaking wonderful!  A lot of great things have happened to me (filming a tv show for Xtreme Waterparks, winning the Place d'Orleans Fashion Vlogger gig, traveling to Vegas with my bff, getting asked to be the face of the 2012 Holiday Campaign for Place d'Orleans, traveling to Dominican Republic with great friends, watched my sister get marriednumerous summer nights out with my girls, meeting some new and great people, creating a YouTube channel, and lots of great weekends, to name a few) and I couldn't be more grateful.

Additionally, I'm so grateful for all of you who read, the comments you leave and just the fact that you come here to see what I'm up to and are interested.  Thank you.  Thank you.  Thank you.  You make blogging more fun, more worthwhile and more enjoyable.

I see 2013 as an even bigger opportunity to grow and be a better person and accomplish mini goals I have in my head and just enjoy life.  I hope you can and do too.

Happy New Year!  To 2013!



Years past:


SHARE:

2 comments

Jamie said...

Happy New Year!! That white dress with the cutout neckline? Hands down one of my faves of the year from you. :)

The Blue Hour

Sarah Palisek said...

Fabulous year my friend! Thanks for the laughs, the great times, the workouts, the trips, the outings, pool times, the adventures of Amandara and being such a great friend through it all.

Can't wait for 2013! So many more adventures to come.

xoxo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig