Friday, December 21, 2012

Fashion Vlogger Video #5: What to Wear for New Years Eve



For my fifth vlog as the Place d'Orleans Fashion Vlogger, I've gone with a New Years Eve theme.  What to wear for NYE?  I'm showing you seven (seven!) different looks you can rock till long after the clock strikes 2013.

Stay tuned for more videos (specifically on the Place d'Orleans FB page).  Next year (in January) I will be talking getting comfy and cozy after the holidays are over and keeping our resolutions!

Other videos:
* Fall Fashion (video #1)
* Wardrobe Classics (video #2)
* Bundling Up for Winter (video #3)


More videos on my YouTube Channel.

SHARE:

1 comment

LandOfTheGlam said...

You need to add a bit more enthusiasm to your voice, but otherwise great video! I love the sequin shorts and the waxed pants :)

http://landoftheglam.blogspot.com

Blogger Template Created by pipdig