Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Waxed

Outfit deets:
* Gap jacket (old) and seen over a denim jacket & LBD, also with black skinnies & a no-knit scarf, with a black & blue striped skirt, and with a navy dress that I love but is far to short on me.
* Joe Fresh sweater cardigan which I recently thrifted (video coming soon).
* Winners top (old).
* H&M waxed pants (from my trip to Vegas) which I la-la-love & wore recently for (Canadian) Thanksgiving.
* H by Halston cap-toe heels (also from Vegas) and Ardene black & gold flats.
* Accessories:  Mexx snood, unknown necklace & Swarovski bangle.

It was so bitterly cold and windy the day I took these photos, the ones without my jacket didn't turn out, hence the lack of photos without a jacket.  Sawry.

Life has been so incredibly crazy, hectic and exciting lately.  Sure, it's not all roses (no one's life is), but I am pretty freakin' thankful for all the great stuff that's been happening to me.  After going through such a terrible year and a half, it feels like my life is finally back on the right path and I feel happy again.  It's nice.

This weekend I'm leaving for the Dominican Republic with some friends and am so excited!  We will be gone for a week and staying at an all-inclusive and I seriously need to get some laundry done.  Tonight is going to be laundry, planning and packing.  I'm going to try my hardest to get a post up about what I'm packing as I like to style my outfits in an effort to avoid over-packing (hahaha, riiight).

C'mon weekend, vacation I'm looking forward to you!


You may have missed:
* What I packed for Florida 2011 & Florida 2012.
* What I packed for Toronto 2011.
* Other travel and vacation posts.

SHARE:

2 comments

Amanda said...

Did you get a spray tan? We are heading to Cuba in a couple weeks and would love to look a little tanner

Jelena Zivanovic said...

Fantastic pants and great shoes!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig