Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentines' Day Outfits: Day & Night

 Gap cardigan, Winners top, Zara pants, Gap wedges, Aldo necklace, Suzy ring, Michael Kors watch, Pandora, Swarovski & PharmaPlus bracelets

Smart Set sweater, Winners skirt, Aldo wedges, Walmart necklace & Pandora bracelet

I'm stuck at home today, sick with an upset stomach so I figured I'd share with you all my outfits from yesterday's Valentines' Day.  I love pink and red together and V-Day is the perfect excuse to rock it without getting those, 'You look like you're dressed for Valentines' Day' comments (got that one a few weeks ago).  

For work I wore my coloured denim Zara pants that I've had for 3+ years (despite coloured denim becoming a big trend now), a flowy top and comfy leopard (although you can't see them) wedges.  For an evening out, I pulled together something ultra girly and snug fitting in thematic colours.

Do you celebrate Valentines' Day?  Do you wear red or pink?  Do you have a favourite V-Day memory?  I'd love to hear.



SHARE:

6 comments

Gareen said...

How adorable! Hope your tummy feels better and that you get to celebrate soon! I wore pink ;-)

xoxo,
La Petite Gigi

Sharon Lei said...

Love both looks, A. The red flared denim looks amazing on you.. and that second look, WOWZA, hot mama!

There was one Valentine's Day that the Pirate and I decided to make-a-gift instead of buying one. That year I made him a collage of black and white photos of us, and mounted it on lyrics from Gwen Stefani's ROCK STEADY album, and then got it framed. It was a pretty stellar gift and he loved it. And that year he made also made me a mounted photo of us, but he put it on canvas, and made it more of an artpiece. It was beautiful. We still have them displayed in our home. :)

And yeah, I like to wear red or pink of Love Day. Yesterday I wore my trusty red Zara pants too.

xx Love & Aloha

Schnelle said...

I love both of your outfits but I really love the one you wore out at night! I wore pink on V-day too.

Mandy @ In the Fashion Lane said...

Your hair looks amazing!! And I LOVE your V Day night outfit. Hot mama!

LyddieGal said...

Oh, I love those zara pants!
sorry you were sick for v-day.

Chic on the Cheap

Suite Life said...

Wow, what a smaill waist you have. Too cute!

www.living-thesuite-life.blogspot.com

Blogger Template Created by pipdig